2004 - present, Department of
Physics, National Taiwan Normal
Associate Professor, 2000 - 2004, Department of Physics, National Taiwan Normal
Assistant Professor, 1997 - 2000, Department of Physics, National
Taiwan Normal University
Postdoctoral Fellow, 1996 - 1997, Department of Physics and Astronomy,
Postdoctoral Fellow, 1996, Department
of Physics, University of Toronto
Ph.D., 1992 - 1995, Department of Physics, University of
M.Sc., 1991 -1992, Department of Physics, University of
B.Sc., 1984 - 1988, Department of
Physics, National Taiwan University
Condensed Matter Theory
Ultracold atoms and molecules
Strongly Correlated Systems
Quantum Mechanics I & II (量子力學 I & II)
Selected Recent Publications
C.-H. Hsueh, Y.-C. Tsai, K.-S. Wu, M.-S. Chang, and W. C. Wu, Pseudospin orders in the superdolid phases in binary Rydberg-dressed Bose
Einstein condensates, Phys. Rev. A 88, 043646 (2013).
- C.-H. Hsueh, T.-C. Lin, T.-L.Horng, and W. C. Wu, Quantum crystals in a Rydberg-dressed Bose
Einstein condensate, Phys. Rev. A 86, 013619 (2012).
C. S. Liu and W. C. Wu,
Fresnel aperture diffraction: A
phase-sensitive probe of the pairing symmetry of a superconductor, Phys. Rev. B 83, 132508 (2011).
C.-C. Huang and W. C. Wu,
Center motions of nonoverlapping
condensates coupled by long-range dipolar interaction in bilayer and multilayer
stacks, Phys. Rev. A 82, 053612 (2010).
C.-S. Liu, H.G. Luo, and W. C. Wu, Theoretical modeling of spatial- and
temperature-dependent exciton energy in coupled quantum wells, Phys. Rev. B 80, 125317 (2009).
C.-S. Liu and W. C. Wu, Theory of
point-contact spectroscopy in electron-doped cuprate superconductors, Phys. Rev. B 76, 220504R (2007).
- C.-S. Liu, H.G. Lou, W. C. Wu, and T.
Xiang, Two-band model of Raman scattering on electron-doped high-Tc superconductor, Phys. Rev. B 73,
- C. C. Huang and W. C. Wu, Oscillations of Bose condensates in a one-dimensional
optical superlattice, Phys. Rev. A 72, 065601 (2005).
- K.-K. Voo and W. C. Wu, An alternative interpretation of the magnetic
penetration depth data on Pr2-xCexCuO4-y and La2-xCexCuO4-y, Physica
C 417, 103 (2005).
- K.-K. Voo, H.-Y. Chen, and W. C. Wu, Defect and anisotropic
gap induced quasi-one-dimensional modulation of local density of states in
YBa2Cu3O7, Phys. Rev. B 68, 012505 (2003).
- W. C. Wu, Interlayer pair tunneling and gap anisotropy in YBa2Cu3O7,
Phys. Rev. B 65, 052508 (2002).
- W. C. Wu and R. Joynt, Transport and the Order Parameter of Superconducting Sr2RuO4, Phys. Rev. B 64,
# a complete list of publications can be found here.